Organization, corporation or foundation interested in partnering
with ALCOA to position active living as a cornerstone of health
promotion for older adults and whose business practices are
consistent with ALCOA's Sponsorship
guidelines are eligible for membership.
The corporate patron will:
- Receive the ALCOA newsletter and Resource Directory.
- Be recognized in ALCOA publications as appropriate.
- Have use of ALCOA logo which demonstrates support and
commitment to ALCOA upon approval from ALCOA.
- Receive recognition and an opportunity to network during
- Have an opportunity to partner with ALCOA in active living
educational programs and seminars.
- Display products or services at the annual meeting.
Fees for all corporate patrons are $1500 / year.
View/download in MS Word or PDF formats.
Back to Membership Info